Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I Can't Live Without



   There is nothing I love more than stepping on the volleyball court. The rush of adrenaline reaching me faster than anything else I have done. Its hard to explain, but if you go on my twitter you can get a look into my life that revolves around volleyball.  I am the setter for my Mizuno team and I am 5'2. This can make it a little challenging but if you know me, you know it never stops me. I may be smallest but I am always the loudest on the court. Being a student athlete is difficult at times, but I wouldn't change it for anything! What is something that you cant live without?


I will always end my blog post with a quote of motivation/inspiration.

"You learn you can do your best even when its hard, even when you're tired and maybe hurting a little bit. It feels good to show some courage." 

- Joe Namath
With much love,
Avery McGettigan

My team when we won the Ohana Tournament! 




No comments:

Post a Comment